GENERAL LEGAL NOTICES
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice (see below).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the website through your internet connection are aware of the terms of this Agreement and comply with them.
COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in and to this website and all content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, image rights and software, is the property of Chickpea Press and/or its content suppliers. All such rights are expressly reserved. You may print off any page from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on it. Our status (or that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this website should always be acknowledged.
You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, communicate to the public, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any images, graphics, files, software, products, information, content or services obtained from this website without our prior written permission. You may not frame any content from this website with advertising, promotional material, information or other content without our prior written consent.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
You warrant to Chickpea Press that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. It is a condition of using this website that you will not violate or attempt to violate the security or integrity of the website, including, without limit, accessing data not intended for users of the website; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website for security breaches; attempting to interfere with service to users of the website (including, without limit, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the website, overloading the website or carrying out any form of denial of service attack, or continuously posting repetitive material on the website); attempting to decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the content or software comprising or making up any part of the website; and sending unsolicited advertising or other communications to users of the website.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability for:
• death or personal injury arising through negligence;
• fraudulent misrepresentation; or
• anything else that cannot be excluded under English law.
We do not warrant or represent that material downloaded and/or accessed via or from our web site will be free or viruses or other similar contaminants and you should operate the most up-to-date virus protection software at all times.
Other than as stated in this Agreement, we:
• do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on any information contained in this website;
• do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from any reliance placed on third party content on the website by you or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents;
• disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to any goods on the website and/or the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on our website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising out of problems with access to the website and any commentary and other materials posted on our website are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to be relied upon by you; and
• do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or contaminants contracted by you or your machine via accessing or using our website.
While Chickpea Press uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, Chickpea Press cannot guarantee its accuracy or that it is free of errors or omissions.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain links to third party websites. Chickpea Press does not endorse such website(s) or their contents and is not responsible for such contents and makes no representations or warranties regarding the contents, accuracy or functionality of such website(s).
You may link to or from this website to another website with our prior written consent.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Chickpea Press reserves the right to make changes to this website and the terms of this Agreement at any time. You should periodically visit this page to review the current terms of the Agreement.
The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to this website. English law will apply to this Agreement.
Please contact us with any questions or problems about the operation of this website.
All your personal Information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). Chickpea Press Limited (“we”, “us”) is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
We may collect Information about you when you request any information about us or our goods or services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website.
• We will not collect any personally identifying information (such as your name, address or e-mail address) other than the Information supplied to us on a voluntary basis.
• We monitor site traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser to prevent that. To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies. To disable cookies through your browser, follow the steps set out at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Chickpea Press does not sell, trade, or rent your personal Information to others.
We may only disclose your Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce the terms of this Agreement and other agreement we may have with you or to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our clients or employees;
Your order is placed through Central Books. See the website for more details.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
We welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Please contact us by sending an e-mail.
© 2015 Chickpea Press Ltd. PO Box 271, Kendal LA9 9FG. Registered Number 7930833.
All rights reserved.