- Daniel on teaching our children a holistic Islam, from New …Read More »
- Aussie-super-mum, Stephanie Boyle, reflects on the Ramadan countdown she and …Read More »
- Day 29, Rabia Malik shares al-Ghafur, the Most Forgiving.Read More »
Daniel speaking at New Horizons British Islam Conference
- We’re pleased to be part of the MBRN conference …Read More »
- We’re excited to be part of the On-Paper Festival doing …Read More »
- We're looking forward to the Willowbrook Arts and Music Festival …Read More »
Although The 99 Names is intended for Muslim children, it’s really a treasure for all ages and faiths...and would be a fine addition to any religious library. I defy anyone to read this book and not come away with a deeper appreciation of God’s presence in the universe.
I’ve learned more about the Names, my favourite is Al-Khaliq. I will tell my friend to read it because it tells you more about our religion and helps us learn about the Names. I can read it with my parents as well and we can learn together.
An inspiring and colourful guide to the Divine Names for children, parents and teachers that creatively introduces readers to names that describe Allah.
We offer fun and inspiring tailored workshops based on faith and spirituality that can cover RE, English, Art and Drama among other subjects.
A collection of weird and wonderful stories adapted from the poetry of Rumi and inspired by his great spirit.