- with Shanon Shah In this book’s entry on these two …Read More »
- with Sofi Hersher As a dedicated student of religion and …Read More »
- with Hifsa Haroon-Iqbal We bear our pain and our burdens …Read More »
Video from the book launch
- We're excited to be presenting at The British Islam Conference …Read More »
- We’ll be exhibiting at the Inspirational Quotes Art Exhibition on …Read More »
- Chickpea Press invites you to celebrate the publication of The …Read More »
I like that the book has quotes from other religions like the Torah from Judaism…it can relate to all sorts of children...it's not just Muslim children who can learn from it.
I am very moved by the 99 Names. It is very special – simple yet really profound in its content. Above all, it is saturated in a most beautifully gentle and nurturing quality of love and mercy.
An inspiring and colourful guide to the Divine Names for children, parents and teachers that creatively introduces readers to names that describe Allah.
We offer fun and inspiring tailored workshops based on faith and spirituality that can cover RE, English, Art and Drama among other subjects.
A collection of weird and wonderful stories adapted from the poetry of Rumi and inspired by his great spirit.